l We Apologise For The Inconvenience: A little something from a lunchtime jaunt

September 20, 2005

A little something from a lunchtime jaunt


Got up very early this morning, with the intent of getting to campus a little after daybreak and have some time in the lovely morning misty light. Nasty accident on the road, got there with no time to spare before work, so a little stroll during lunch was taken. As expected, the noonday light was harsh and unflattering, but this little creeper on the lee side of a building caught my attention, so the time spent wandering around was not completely fruitless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool. I also like hit it stops just above that 1 discoloured brick. Any wider pics of the whole area?

September 20, 2005 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger sdq said...

This is full-frame, straight off the camera, as I am wont to do :) I'll see if I can get a wider shot for you.

September 20, 2005 at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home