l We Apologise For The Inconvenience: <em>All Good Things (Come To An End)</em>

February 5, 2007

All Good Things (Come To An End)

"Honestly what will become of me
I don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
We miss everything daydreaming"

...

"Traveling I always stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why" --Nelly Furtado



100th post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

002.045 
YUSUFALI: Nay, seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a lowly spirit,- 
PICKTHAL: Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded,

002.153 
YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere. 
PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! Seek help in steadfastness and prayer. Lo! Allah is with the steadfast.


mms

February 8, 2007 at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home