l We Apologise For The Inconvenience: <em>"I dreamed I was missing...</em>

December 1, 2007

"I dreamed I was missing...

After my dreaming/I woke with this fear
What am I leaving/When I'm done here
I'm strong on the surface/Not all the way through
I've never been perfect/But neither have you
So if you're asking me/I want you to know
When my time comes /Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some/Reasons to be missed
Don't resent me/And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory/Leave out all the rest"
--Linkin Park

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

you dreamed you were missing
i was so scared
but no one would listen
cause no one else cared


non essere troppo sicuro che nessuno si accorgerebbe se tu sparissi. sai per certo che almeno una persona c'e'. e avrebbe un sorriso triste, un dolore inespresso, come sofia.

February 4, 2008 at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home