l We Apologise For The Inconvenience: <em>"I don't know where I go - but I know I drive alone</em>

December 2, 2007

"I don't know where I go - but I know I drive alone

missed the 100000 milestone, had things going on and didn't shoot the odometer clicking over. this is just as good, triple tens. 101010. binary for the answer to life, the universe and everything else. the outside air temperature is also significant, if you got the first reference.

Can't move on/but I can't go home
and I'm not so strong/but I'll make my way
to the place I know/inside my heart
where I used to go to get brave
and I don't want to be lost anymore" --Esthero


amazing how often i get lost even with satnav.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

di carezza in carezza
di certezza in stupore
tutta questa bellezza senza navigatore
come se gli angeli fossero li
a dire che si
e' tutto possibile...

January 30, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home